Tryfon Tseriotis, one of the most established and growing companies in the FMCG industry of Cyprus, accredited Great Place to work for two consecutive years (2021 and 2022) and among Cyprus Best Workplaces for 2022, is looking for Supply Chain Officer to join its dynamic team.
The Supply Chain Officer reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager and is mainly responsible to co-ordinate the transfer of products from our suppliers to our customers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate the transfer of products from our suppliers to our customers
- Communicate daily with our suppliers and organize the shipment of the orders
- Be in close contact with our 3PL to ensure compliance with company’s policies and procedures
- Provide support for daily operational issues
- Analyse date and suggest Logistics and Distribution optimization
- Ensure compliance with ISO 22000
- Propose cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
What we’re looking for:
- Holder of degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Mathematics or other related field. Master’s degree will be considered as advantage
- At least three years of experience in a similar role is a must
- Strong organisation skills with an eye for details
- Ability to multitask and to work under strict deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a ‘hands on’ approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team work spirit
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
In return company offers an attractive basic salary, 13th salary, medical insurance, discount on company’s products plus other wellbeing and compensation benefits. If you are interested in joining the family of Tryfon Tseriotis, please express your interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th of March 2023.